CMHS Awards TTI Grants to Six States for FY 2017-2018
In FY 2017-2018, CMHS awarded TTI grants, all in the amount of $220,000, to the following six states:
- Georgia – Will target specific groups of providers that we have not trained to date as well as expand the capacity of staff certified in CT-R.
- Massachusetts – Will partner with The Bridge of Central MA, Inc. to develop in-state capacity for the CT-R trainers to expand delivery of this evidence-based practice within the community-based service delivery system for people with severe mental illness.
- Montana – Will enhance the skill set of MSH and community staff at various levels of training and experience, improve outcomes of individuals with serious mental illness, while additionally promoting and improving continuity of care.
- New Jersey – Will focus on health integration and culminate into the hosting of a CT-R consumer outcome Summit as well as the development of a Behavioral Health Home Toolkit featuring the integration of CT-R in integrated settings, as well as peer-delivered CT-R within clinical teams.
- New York – Will expand the use and availability of CT-R provided to individuals with serious mental illness to assist their transition from inpatient hospitalization and improve their community tenure.
- Vermont – Will strengthen the promotion of recovery by implementing and sustaining Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy (CT-R) strategies for adults with serious mental illness (SMI) enrolled in Community Mental Health Centers (CMHC) initially in four regions of the state and eventually statewide.